Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wow! What a day!

Hey guys and gals,

A happy Wednesday to you all. Clearly if you are reading this you have just returned from your local comic shop because as we all know.....It's New Comic Day! HOORAY!

For those of you who may not know, the initial series of FLASHPOINT hit shelves today. The newest DCU event has received mixed reception leading to this day, as some criticize an event that will completely alter the DC Universe, if only temporarily. That and time travel sometimes makes people's head hurt:P. All jokes aside, from the interviews I have read I am interested to see what Johns' has planned for us in this event. I won't be grabbing all the Flashpoint titles BUT I will make sure to review everything I do grab for you all and we can travel this strange and creepy world together.

In more personal news, I have been gaining a lot of momentum in the interweb! I have created a Facebook fanpage and Twitter account for all you that are interested with production of a Youtube channel in the works! Don't worry, your old buddy Joriko has some fun and frolic in store for all of you.

I'm off for now, I will be back tomorrow with my reviews of my pull list! Have a good one, and Happy Reading!

Luca "Joriko" Baldassarra

No comments:

Post a Comment