Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The New Plan for 2013. -Shadowlines #1 PG1-

Hey everyone,

I have not been around for a long, long time. For those of you who checked back for reviews, updates, news, or stories, I apologize. Don't want to make a long post explaining what I've been doing and why I have not been keeping up this blog. I just want to say, it's a new year, and now I have some stuff I'd like to share.

Various times of the week, I will be posting comics. Comics I've made, alongside other talented individuals. These comics will be completely free. Free to read, distribute, and enjoy or share with whomever you'd like. All I ask is that you comment and credit those who deserve it.

Each post will be labeled with the comic title, creative team, and page number. So you can scroll through past posts to read as much as you'd like. I hope this plan works for all of you, let's give it a shot.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoy!

-Luca

 Shadowlines #1 PG1
Writer/Creator: Luca Baldassarra                                   Shadowlines Website
Artist: Frost Llamzon                                                     @Shadowlinesgame
Producer/Creator: Anthony Crocco

Frost's Deviant Art    @Lucacosmic


No comments:

Post a Comment